Grey's Cloud Nine

Knitting,kids,life,sci fi cons,medieval reenactment, ect.

Thursday, May 18, 2006

Wee Bit and I got home in one peice. The wedding was wonderful. Very simple with mostly modern touches. During the reception the bride and groom were led out of the room, and come back dressed in traditional kimonos. I really wish that we could have stayed a bit longer, I would have liked to seen more, and spent more time with Hubby's family. Wee bit deserves a medal for what a good baby she was. Pictures? Well, I didn't take the digital, and I am horible with getting film diveloped. I should have them done by June.
I gave out hand knitted projects as presents to Hubby's grandmother and aunts. No pics of them at all, sorry :(
LOL, sorry, what a horrible blogger I am going to be! Will do better later, I promise.
I hope that the pic of the presents given to me by family helps a little bit. Ignore the automatic time stamp on the pic, it is wrong. I have now fixed the camera, but can't figure how to change the pic out now.


Towel from Hubby's grandmother, scarf and fan from his aunts, and chopsticks from me, because I learned how to use them!

2 Comments:

Blogger kate said...

Yay! Teresa's blogging! Looking forward to reading more about you...

May 20, 2006 9:10 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Your blog sounds much better than my attempt. I didn't like it so much I canceled the whole thing. I look forward to the pictures you will have done next month.
:)
Looks like you are having fun.

May 20, 2006 5:36 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home