Grey's Cloud Nine

Knitting,kids,life,sci fi cons,medieval reenactment, ect.

Wednesday, May 24, 2006

Where's the knitting?

You are most likely wondering where the knitting is, given the address, and the description of my blog. Well, I have a confession to make. At this time, the only knitting I have been doing is this:

Those of you that don't knit are shrugging their shoulders, those who do knit are most like likely yelling "MUPPET PELT" at the top of their lungs. When I am overwhelmed, stressed out, or undecided about my next project, I like to do a quick and easy knit to relax me. I honestly do not know what I am going to do next. I don't have much time to knit lately, and and am a slow knitter anyhow. So instant gratification is right up my alley.

I will dig up some FOs so that you can see that I am in fact past the muppet pelt stage... oh, here is one


Ruffles from Scarf Style

Beyond this one short row scarf, you will have to take my word for it until I can round up the Fo's and have a photo shoot.

Two disposable cameras full of pics from Japan are being developed. Who knows when I actually pick them up though.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home