Grey's Cloud Nine

Knitting,kids,life,sci fi cons,medieval reenactment, ect.

Friday, June 09, 2006

No photo's today. We just upgraded the operating system on the computer, and I need to figure how to get everything straight again. (we were still operating with Window's ME)
Highlights: Lil Bit and I went to a free Shakespeare play. (no pics were allowed) Lil bit liked the outdoors, etc, and liked our picnic. She kept me hopping, and I was unable to really concentrate on the play (Julius Cesar) .
Lil bit likes her new pool, but go figure, she loves baths.
Question for moms: how old can I start thinking about potty training? I know Lil Bit is kind of young, but she is taking her own diapers off. I don't know that I will be able to keep a diaper on her, soon.

1 Comments:

Blogger Staci said...

We're struggling with our 2.5 year old right now, so I probably can't offer any really sound advice. But I do have one friend who had a kid potty-trained by the time she was 18 months. I think that's on the early end, though. If she wants to be rid of the diaper, I say, power to her! Makes your life easier and cheaper. You might as well give it a try.

June 09, 2006 1:06 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home