Grey's Cloud Nine

Knitting,kids,life,sci fi cons,medieval reenactment, ect.

Saturday, September 23, 2006

Mind boggling

Just read this article..http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20060923/ap_on_re_us/woman_slain it concerns me, and my heart is out to the family, but one thing has really got me steamed: "These children are from East St. Louis," said Police Chief James Mister. "They know how to survive." these children are 7,2 and 1. What the stereotypical @#$%???? Two of these children are BABIES.. And somehow they have survial skills because they live in a bad neighborhood?? Lil Bit's grandparents live in a bad neighborhood too, and Lil Bit visits them all the time.. Does that mean that I can leave her with kidnappers and she will be ok, no worries???

ETA: The children were found dead. I feel sick and disgusted

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home