Grey's Cloud Nine

Knitting,kids,life,sci fi cons,medieval reenactment, ect.

Friday, August 18, 2006

More words

I swear Lil Bit is saying almost a new word every day. One word really shows that she is growing up. It was "Poopy" and she was! *sigh* Time to buy a potty chair. At least, to get her used to the idea. She has been taking off her diapers herself when she is too wet, or poopy for a little bit, anyways.

Another word that amuses me is Z. Yep, the letter. Lil Bit has a stuffed spider that sings about letters one at a time, randomly. She plays with it in her crib when she is awake, but I still haven't gotten her. One morning, I come in, and she pressed her spider. The letter was Z. The spider said "say it with me, Z" and Lil Bit DID! Kinda cool.

Other words: Mica (grandpa's puppy), Oww, Peek A Boo, Grandpa,Teresa (yes, me),Cracker, Out, Bye-Bye, Blue Berry, Apple, Ball, Awake

Have more I want to post about, but will get to it later, Lil bit wants to play

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home