Grey's Cloud Nine

Knitting,kids,life,sci fi cons,medieval reenactment, ect.

Wednesday, September 27, 2006

The simple things in life

Lil Bit's favorite kind of toy right now seems to be balls. Cheap, and easy to provide
cases in point:

My mom bought the baby a $2 mini bumble ball... You pull the string and it wiggles around. Great for entertaining her in restaurants


Speaking of restaurants: We went out to eat with my mom today. It is her birthday. (No, I won't say how old, but she would tell you.) When we were done eating, Lil Bit checked out the pie case like always, then saw the vending machines! She checked them out, and I had an idea! In one machine were big bouncy balls that looked too big to choke on. I bummed a dollar, and showed her how to turn the crank. She was so impressed by it, that she tried to turn the crank to get another one!

The last ball I wish to tell you about is the one we picked up a few days ago. We went to the toy section of a discount store (being an union employee, no I won't admit to WHERE, but yeah, I was being bad). After looking around, I told Hubby that I would be right back, and picked up a 97 cent play ball. I went to give it to Lil Bit, and Hubby pointed out that it was dirty. So here I am going through the store with Lil bit SCREAMING "BALL BALL BALL" and me holding on to it, and explaining we would wash it soon. Another customer came to my rescue, and gave me an anti bacterial wipe, and all was good with Lil bit's world

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home