Grey's Cloud Nine

Knitting,kids,life,sci fi cons,medieval reenactment, ect.

Thursday, July 06, 2006

Independence Day

Hey, yeah, I know what you are thinking from the title: Aren't you a little late?

I thought I would fill you in on my 4th of July, now that I am rested a bit, though.

I Worked till 3pm, and got comments on how "festive" I was. I guess I went a little over the top (sorry, no pics) But hey, any time I can wear a tye died T to work, I am going for it! So, I wore a red, white and blue tye dyed T, blue slacks, and a red, silver, and blue set of star shaped beads. Everyone else who "dressed out" for the holiday, just wore a red shirt and jeans.... *sigh* oh well.

After that, we had a friend over for a quiet evening. I cooked supper, and we shot off some of the kiddy type fireworks. Lil bit likes "Pop Snaps" but got scared of the other kinds. Kinda confused me. We had seen some kids setting off fireworks on our nightly walks, and she was amused then.

Here are a couple of pics of lil bit's 4th for your viewing pleasure:



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home