Grey's Cloud Nine

Knitting,kids,life,sci fi cons,medieval reenactment, ect.

Friday, July 14, 2006

Parade

Lil Bit, friends and I went to a local homecoming parade today. Sorry, no pics, I forgot the camera. Can I use the fact that there were PLENTY babies around her age there, and I saw no cameras? I didn't think so .*sigh*

Lil Bit was scared of the sirens, but liked anything to do with music. I letter her have two suckers, and got her lots of beads to play with, then she "won" a blow up hammer toy at a choose a duck game. All in all a pretty good day.

1 Comments:

Blogger Diane said...

Story of my children's lives ... never had a camera on me at any cute times because I was too busy gatherine the 3 tons of supplies needed to leave the house for more than 5 minutes with a infant/toddler.

July 17, 2006 11:22 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home