Grey's Cloud Nine

Knitting,kids,life,sci fi cons,medieval reenactment, ect.

Sunday, December 17, 2006

Six strange things about me.

Alison has this meme on her blog: You name six weird things about you, then tag six people. I agree with Alison, If anyone else wants to do this, then can tag themselves.

1) My mother spent the first few years of her life in Japan. My husband's mother is an immigrant from Japan. This is pure coincidence.

2) I have been to Japan, but STILL haven't seen the ocean.

3) In the sixth grade, my teacher gave us a test to find out who should be on a math team. I came in third. The kicker is it was Multiple choice, and I had GUESSED most of the answers. Needless to say, I wasn't on the math team.

4) Hubby and I had a medieval wedding. Hubby and all the groomsmen were in kilts.

5) When I was 17, I wiggled my eyebrows so much, that all my friends were annoyed. Finally to break myself of the habit, I shaved them off.

6) Lil Bit was born on her due date.

ok, so go tag yourself already! Leave a comment that you have done so, then we will read it on your blog. If you don't have a blog, you are more than welcome to leave your responses in the comments.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I have another one for you: I once put on a white turkey-feather and gold lame' angel halo when I was in a really rotten mood. My husband came home, I opened the door, and he stood there stunned, going, WHY are you wearing THAT?!

Because I knew if I made myself look totally ridiculous I couldn't get mad at anyone else.

--AlisonH

December 17, 2006 12:47 AM  
Blogger AlisonH said...

Fairy wings at a wedding--sounds like the right celebratory touch to me. Cool.

December 17, 2006 12:16 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home